Suunto 5 Peak
What we think
The Suunto 5 Peak is a breezy, comfortable, low maintenance fitness watch with some advanced features that see it leapfrog over a classic smartwatch. Its software is a bit clunky and the heart rate results are patchy, but many will prefer wearing this over a chunky runner’s watch.
Reasons to buy
- + It’s comfortable and light
- + The battery lasts a long time
- + Has turn-by-turn route navigation for hikes
Reasons to avoid
- - The interface is a little slow and clunky
- - HR results are not super-accurate
- - No blood oxygenation readings
Sorry, this product is currently unavailable.
Compare Suunto 5 Peak Smart Watch prices from 0 retailers
|Features||Water Resistance, Fitness Tracking|
Here's some more information about this product
The Suunto 5 Peak Smart Watch was added to the Smart Watches category on the 28/07/2022.
The best price we found for the Suunto 5 Peak Smart Watch is N/A from N/A.
Other merchants who stock it are .
This page provides impartial price comparison information to help you get the best deals year-round.